Creating Appealing Eyes
Appealing eyes can really help bring a piece of art together and in this tutorial, we’re explaining some easy and quick techniques to do just this: Creating beautiful eyes. You can use this technique if you want to enhance your 3D renders or if you’re painting traditionally – the principles are exactly the same.
The steps are fairly simple:
– Start by having a constant colour, such as blue.
– Add a pupil in the center which is close to black. Bigger pupil = Friendlier, smaller pupil = more hostile
– Paint a darker circle around the iris to frame it better.
– Paint shadow in one area of the iris and light in the other.
– Add a small specular highlight on the cornea to really put some life into it.
Follow the link below for more tutorials